Tuesday, March 10, 2009

townhouses I want to live in and senators I have seen

This past weekend I visited my hometown. This involved going to the doctor, eating lots of home-cooked deliciousness, having some adventures in photocopying and microtext-viewing at the Boston Public Library, buying more books than I should have at the Brattle Book Shop, and lusting after some real estate in Back Bay and Beacon Hill. The Pinckney Street house below (on the left) is one of my favorites.





I met up with Josh and Jenna and we decided to check out the exterior of John Kerry's townhouse in Louisburg Square. A big, black hybrid SUV pulled up and.......who should step out of it but John Kerry himself! He was carrying a cute tote bag with a tree on it, and, according to Josh, was pontificating on 'the thing about the government' (he was on the phone). Very exciting!! Here is the evidence:

No comments:

Post a Comment